Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hey, Mr. Important

Hey, Mr. Important Dickhead, the one who turned way after the protected left-turn-signal was over, and well into when my "WALK" sign turned on: when I started running across the street--you know, because I had a WALK sign--and you turned and almost hit me, I didn't think it was out of place for me to point to the "WALK" sign.

When you started jerking your head back and forth and your mouth likewise like some kind of crazy monstrosity (pity I couldn't hear whatever sounds were spewing forth from your piehole since your windows were not down) in response, and then gave me the finger, it got me to thinking. I concluded that the only possible reason for such a passionate response was that wherever you were going was crucial for the betterment of humankind. Perhaps you were on your way to the White House or similar, in order to give them the formula to stop the suffering in Japan or Libya?

But somehow, you jackass, I doubt it. Instead, I suspect that you treat anyone who you perceive to have less power than you in the same manner you treated me.

When you took the time to yell and flip me off, I saw your FACE, you jerk, and believe me, it's burned in my brain. I hope for a day when I see it again, and I double-hope it's in a situation where I can bitch you out properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment